Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Isla and the Happily Ever After

Today I'm linking up with Jill of Breaking the Spine for Waiting on Wednesday. I can't wait to read Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.

Isla and the Happily Ever After
Stephanie Perkins
Expected Release: August 14th 2014
Good Reads

Summary:


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.


Thoughts:


I loved Anna and the French kiss when I read it. I can't wait for a new book from Stephanie Perkins. I really liked Josh in French kiss and can;t wait to see how his character develops in a new book. It also takes place in NYC and Paris two of my favorite cities, so that should be interesting to read about.

1 comment :

  1. Isla is also my pick this week! Can't wait for all the cuteness :)

    Here's My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete