Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday: 8/1

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends.

Question: What is the biggest city you live near? Show us a postcard picture!

Answer:
San Francisco, CA!


I go to sf all the time during the summer for various festivals and sports games. I am a big fan of the giants baseball team. I try and go to at least three games a season.
I also love living in the area with all of the start ups and unique things happening in the area.

3 comments :

  1. I love San Francisco. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to San Francisco once and had a lot of fun! I can't wait to go back again :) I'm a new follower.

    Eileen @ BookCatPin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, always wanted to visit this city, maybe one day I will.
    New follower on Bloglovin; http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete